The Bethany Youth Retreat Center has a wonderful facility for religious retreats, events, and meetings. With two housing units, it has sleeping accommodations for up to 76 people. The community building, located between the housing units, has a capacity of 250-300 people. For more details about what is included in the rental of they YPWC Youth Campus see below.
- The Bethany Youth Retreat Center consists of three buildings and 20 acres of land.
- There are two housing units on either side of the community building. (men and women sleeping in separate buildings)
- Each housing unit has two bunk rooms that sleep 16-18 people each along with two separate private rooms.
- Each housing unit has a shower/bath room.
- There is an air conditioned community building with tables for dining and social gathering areas.
- Bathrooms located in main hall.
- There is a fully stocked kitchen (includes washer/dryer)
- An upstairs prayer gathering space that includes a chapel
- Recreation space includes: camp fire pit, volleyball net, open space for football or soccer.
- Outdoor spiritual spaces include: walking path to Cross on hill with mountain view & walking path with Stations of the Cross.
- Available equipment includes: TV, VCR, DVD Player, CD/Tape player, keyboard, easel, banner stands, Sacramental vessels for liturgy and vestments, some sports equipment, board games, and puzzles.
Requirements for Rental
- Groups renting the facility must maintain a 1:4 adult to student ratio at all times.
- Groups renting the facility need to submit a retreat schedule to the staff which includes a designated time for retreatants to be in bunk areas and the time for “lights out”.
- A nonrefundable $200 deposit is required to reserve dates for your event. 1/3 total payment is required 1 month before you arrive with the balance due upon arrival.
- If your group needs cancel less than 1 month before your event, you will be responsible for 1/3 the payment.
- Groups are financially responsible for any damage to retreat facility.
- Groups renting the facility must agree TO ALL retreat center guidelines. Click here to see all guidelines.
- Adults in the group are responsible for students’ compliance with all retreat center guidelines.
- The Bethany Youth Center can by rented for 1 day, an overnight, or for an entire weekend.
- $10/person for a 1 day event. (does not include meals or snack)
- $20/person per day for an overnight event. (does not include meals or snack)
- Meals provided by YPWC are an additional to the daily rental fees.
- Provided meals fees:
- Continental Breakfast: $4.00 per person
- Lunch: $5.00 per person
- Dinner: $10.00 per person
- Snack: $5:00 per person
- Groups may rent the facilities and provide their own food and food preparations at no additional cost to the daily rental.